Taxi Cab Company Phone/Fax Numbers
City Wide Cab - phone: 651-489-1111 fax: 651-488-7444
Midwest Star Taxi - phone: 612-788-6666 fax: 612-781-6666
Yellow Cab - phone: 651-222-4433 fax: 651-644-3454
Taxies are used to transport families to and from school related activities. The purpose is to remove barriers that a parent/family may have to fully participate in school activities and being fully involved in their child's education.
Allowable activities directly support the parent's involvement in the academic education of their child and their involvement at the school. (i.e., Conferences, Parent Night, Site Council, IEP Meeting, Open House)
Taxi Cab Request Procedures:
Only authorized staff at the school will be able to order taxi cabs and enter taxi cab events into the system.
Taxi Cab Documentation Procedures:
1. Enter your user name and password in the log in box in the top right below the taxi cab.
Your user name is your first name then a space and your last name as it appears in your SPPS staff email account. If your staff email address is firstname.lastname@example.org enter "john doe" as your user name without the quotes.
Your password is the one used to access your SPPS web email. This might be different than your email password if you use the application Lotus Notes to get to your email. If you don't know your web mail password you can contact the tech service desk at 603-HELP option#1 and request that it be reset.
2. Click add cab request on the center of the web page.
3. Enter assigned 3-digit ID number (Title I assigns these codes to authorized persons)
4. Select your site.
5. Date defaults to date of entry. Change to the correct date of the event.
6. Enter the pick-up time.
7. Enter the passenger's name (Adult) and associated student (Student).
8. Cab company defaults to City Wide. (Select Midwest Star Taxi or Yellow Cab if applicable.)
9. Enter pick-up address and destination address.
10. Select an event code.
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | email@example.com
© Copyright 2011 Saint Paul Public Schools. All rights reserved.